陷进了陷进了 无法控制 !

陷进了陷进了 无法控制 !
总告诉我自己勿忘初心 珍惜拥有的现在
☆Gigi ☆22 ☆28|3

JUST ME.

2017年2月6日星期一

Video Editing Experience



Assignment in Year 1 Semester 3

In this assignment, we needed to come out a variety show

we needed to come out a trailer of the show

It was very hard for us to do it as we are not broadcast students hahaha

but finally, we also made it!

thanked Shuffle, Mikki and a TARUC student (we simply find in a class and ask to be a judge in our show haha the progress was very funny) helped us to take roles in the video.


video was composed and edited by me!

although it was not very good but it meant a lot for me.

This course was taught by Mr David. He is also a very funny and friendly lecture.

we all love him very much hahaha and like to kacau him.


In Year 1 Semester 2 MPU  course,

we needed to come out a video about positive thinking in life

At first, each of us need to write out a story script in order to choose the best one

Alex is not writing the story so we gave him to choose out one story

Then, he choose my story and said that mine one quite suitable for drama and interesting

haha I'm quite happy huehue

We are first time work with Alex. He bring us to a consturction office to take video.

This was a good memory also as we had a lot of NG videos hahaha


while in the same semester, we took Psychology course,

and we also needed to come out a video to examine Change Blindness.

It is a phenomenon occurred which a person failed to notice there is a large changes in the situation.

it was very interesting for us as we need to simply find students in college to cooperate with us to prove our subject was real and correct.

This experiement really amazing. I also can't believe it is real.

We had found some students to play phone games. while Jia Rui and I switch roles to test whether the students realize that we had changed.

we found that many but not all had not realize we had changed.

During the process, I saw 白裤男 and his friends. I want to go and ask them but I was so nervous hahaha. Joey helped me and volunteer to go and ask them.

我也表现得太明显 天 翻我自己白眼

一走过去 我就一直盯着他说话 == 过一下子,我自己才意识到。急忙转向另一个方向

but they made me so disappointed loll. They dint want to cooperate with us though but one of his friend helped us.

ANYWAY

These two videos was too large, cannot upload over here.

These videos were composed and edited by me!

I have learnt a lot from these subjects like already be an expert to edit videos haha

I felt very proud and glad that I can learnt these kind of skills as I really like to learn new things.



没有评论:

发表评论