陷进了陷进了 无法控制 !

陷进了陷进了 无法控制 !
总告诉我自己勿忘初心 珍惜拥有的现在
☆Gigi ☆22 ☆28|3

JUST ME.

2015年5月30日星期六

FOURTH WEEK


Time Flew

Tomorrow start the fourth week

college life become busy ...........

many assignment want to do want to finish up

week 8 want to pass up

week 6 has a test

BUSY BUSY BUSY  .......

recently felt very tired although that day does not has many classes to attend

after back to hostel , directly lied on the sofa

and then playing phone , watching drama and whatever that i feel RELAX.

after few hours that i think is enough to relax , then i start my work ......

washing clothes , sweep floor , pack up my bag , then do my coursework!

i love my class . it has many friendly and warm friends!

always selfie together always playing together always joking together eating and so on


my ENGLISH is not good at all .......

but i will try my best to do it well !

speaking , writing and whatever that need ENGLISH !


i love IT lecturer 

she is so funny and her speaking always mix with hokkien and chinese .......

i thing that is why i love her

hahahaha .... because i felt very close to her as she mix with my native language !

i know ..... i will try my best to improve my english !


没有评论:

发表评论